By W.R Jones
I always wondered why the “creator” made mosquitoes and flies. Did He/She/It want to screw with us? What would happen to the eco-system if all the mosquitoes and all the flies dissappeared at once? The birds and bats might struggle for a meal. Do we need bats if there are no mosquitoes? I know they use bat shit for something but I forget what or how important it is to life.
And microbes – everywhere and unseen. TV ads depict them as evil I guess – since they seem to want to kill them all. They show a child scraping a knee or running in the kitchen to eat with, …, Oh my God, dirty hands. These children will surely die without our product which kills 99.9% of bacteria. Which bacteria? We NEED a lot of them. Which are you killing?
I’m reading a book which has a few paragraphs about the man in Australia who brought in 20 rabbits around 1850 or something like that. There were no predators so rabbits, being rabbits, went forth and mulitplied. They ate the existing eco-system. The environment was changed (for the worse) forever. Finally someone imported a virus that was 99.9 percent fatal to rabbits. Guess what the remaining 0.1 percent did? They screwed in their natural earnest manner so that 20 years later they were back in full strength.
There is a lesson here; what is it? Oh ya, if you leave 0.1 percent of something that mutiplies rapidly you have pissed away your time in a manner not unlike my daily endeavors. So stop paying for that kitchen cleaner that kills 99.9% of everything. No matter what you do, you and your ratty little tyke are going to die in the end. You are not saving his life. At best you are wasting time and money. At worst you are creating monster bacteria that will whittle your beloved child to a toothpick.
So, these are the sort of thoughts that ripple through my brain when those little asshole flies buzz in my ears and get in my face. Near or perhaps at derangement.